Welcome Housing Choice Voucher Program Landlords! Good relationships between the Housing Authority of New Orleans and landlords are key to the program's success.
- Your main point of contact is your HANO Case Manager.
- Always comply with all Fair Housing and Americans with Disabilities Act requirements.
- Inform HANO when and if there are any changes in ownership and/or utility changes.
- Do not allow a tenant to move into the unit until there is an approved inspection, approved rent, signed lease and signed HAP contract.
- Continued occupancy will be based on your unit being in good standing with all Housing Assistance payments provisions as well as passing all required inspections.
HCVP LANDLORD MEETING
TIME OF MEETING:
The Landlord Meeting will be at 5:00 p.m. on September 21, 2022.
PLACE: The Meeting will be Remote via Zoom Webinar
Inspections Contractor Notice
Effective, November 4, 2019, all Housing Choice Voucher Program inspections will be conducted by McCright & Associates on behalf of HANO. As our new partner, McCright will perform all inspections with enhanced customer service and scheduling processes.
If you are scheduled for an upcoming inspection and if appointment changes occur, HANO and/or McCright & Associates will provide timely notification to ensure there is minimal interruption in services. For more information on McCright & Associates, please visit their website at www.mccright.com. Should you have any questions, please contact McCright & Associates customer service by phone at (504) 401-9529. We appreciate your patience as we coordinate this transition.
HCVP Main Office
4100 Touro Street
New Orleans, LA 70122
(504) 286-8796 (Fax)
Monday - Friday
8:30am - 11:30am
1:30pm - 4:00pm